Photographer’s Forum magazine is an award-winning magazine that is edited for today’s emerging professional photographer. Since 1978, Photographer’s Forum magazine has provided cutting-edge photographic editorial. Each issue features indepth articles on contemporary and historic commercial and fine art photographers and their work, as well as portfolios of emerging professionals. Prominent photographers who have been showcased in interviews and retrospectives include Ansel Adams, Diane Arbus, Robert Frank, Mary Ellen Mark, Steve McCurry, Arnold Newman and Helmut Newton.
- Our readers will spend over $37 million on equipment in the next year.
- 71.2% plan to purchase a digital SLR camera in the next 12 months.
- Over 69.1% of our readers who are not professional plan to pursue a career in photography.
- 50.8% of Photographer’s Forum readers attend photography workshops.
- 67% of our readers save each issue for future reference.